As a candidate for the Railroad Commission of Texas, I believe that it is important for the three commissioners to be transparent to the people of the State of Texas.
- Not beholden to any company or industry regulated by the Railroad Commission of Texas.
- Willing to meet and discuss issues and possible solutions with all stake holders.
If elected I will:
- Be available to meet with stakeholders on a regular basis at the Railroad Commission of Texas offices in Houston, Austin, and Midland.
- Look for scientific, peer-reviewed studies to develop policies and solutions that are in the best interest of the citizens of Texas.
- Use my education and experience to evaluate economic and environmental impacts on all decisions.